The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join a growing global London-based asset management company. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Service Desk Analyst / Destop Support Analyst in a company which heavily invests in its permanent employees.
As the Service Desk Analyst / Destop Support Analyst, you will act as first point of contact for staff that is experiencing technology related issues. You will also continue all aspects of service desk delivery and to assist with all fault logging and 1st and 2nd line support.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- You will demonstrate an excellent telephone/customer facing manner and a commitment to consistently provide excellent customer service and the best customer experience.
- You will take responsibility for resolving queries, troubleshooting, escalating to specialists where appropriate and manage the technical relationships with all our users. You will also be working with a wide range of technologies (both hardware and software) whilst working under an ITIL problem, configuration and change management model that meets set service level agreements with business departments.
- You will triage the general team queue and your own queue effectively and efficiently. This includes acknowledging the user, understanding the issue in its entirety, setting an appropriate priority and setting the expectation with the user.
- Champion and promote Service Improvement on an on-going basis to continually improve quality and user satisfaction
- Experience with Desktop technologies - Windows Operating Systems and exposure to SCCM;
- Ideally some exposure to Mac, VDI and mobile devices;
- Experience with ServiceNOW or similar incident logging system;
- Experience working with desktop and laptop hardware;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of ITIL processes/framework
- Asset Management experience
- Exposure to Mac based technologies; CasperSuite & JamfPro
- Experience with network and security
- Administrating RSA, Blackberry Enterprise Server 5 & 12, Good Mobile, Exchange, Citrix (XenApp), VMWare (vSphere web client).
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.