The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join a leading London-based asset management company. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a front-office, business-focused Project Manager in a growing department.
As the Project Manager, you will mainly work on a variety of front office projects, regarding process change and target operating model design, as well as covering projects across the business, from front office to back office, cross-functionally. This key role will have huge levels of exposure.
- You will work proactively with the key business stakeholders to define project objectives and scope
- Work on projects across multiple asset classes (fixed income, equities and derivatives)
- Work on business change projects for the front office OMS / Order Management System Aladdin
- Create and maintain high quality project plans
- Accountable for tracking and delivering to project financials
- Ensure a high standard of output, focused on customer satisfaction
- Establish and consider the wider portfolio and change agenda as context for their deliveries
- Interface with technology and other business functions to achieve timely delivery
- Extensive Project Management experience within an asset management company (this is a must have)
- Good front office business knowledge, ideally across Fixed Income, Equities and Derivatives
- Ideally some form of OMS experience (Aladdin is ideal, but if not then Charles River, ThinkFolio or Latentzero)
- Full front-to-back office experience is ideal
- Confident dealing with a variety of stakeholders up to Executive Committee level
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate