Ocean has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join a leading London-based asset management company. This is a fantastic opportunity to use and improve order management Application Support experience in a growing company which heavily invests in its employees.
As the Application Support Analyst, you will work in partnership with the Development team and the business to deploy and support a suite of applications. In addition, you will work across multiple asset classes and build and manage relationships with a variety of stakeholders across multiple business functions.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process, please tell us.
- You will support front office users on new releases, upgrades and also get exposure to maintenance projects surrounding the front office order management system and peripheral technology.
- You will also be given exposure to a multitude of other systems which bolt on to Aladdin within this global asset manager.
- You will liaise with systems vendors, acting as a conduit between them and the business users, to ensure business requirements are met effectively
- You will effectively communicate with internal teams and external suppliers to deliver current state documentation and procedures
- Good application support experience within an asset management environment
- Order Management System (OMS) experience (either Aladdin, ThinkFolio, Charles River, Latentzero etc)
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience working within an investment management organisation within a front office or front-facing role
- Able to follow best practice for application issues such as ITIL
- Exposure to both in-house builds and third-party hosted applications
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.